Countdown to the New Year with Mr Cooper's House & Garden
5. Kick-start your evening with a Mr Cooper’s special ‘Cocktail Reception’ – It’s time to mix, mingle & pour this NYE. With innovative festive cocktails such as ‘Campfire in Adare’ (pictured), a rich combination of Irish Whisky, gingerbread & red wine, and Cooper classics such as the notorious ‘Ruckus Juice’, there truly is no other bar in the city that does cocktails quite like Mr Cooper’s.
4. Experience celebrated Chef Simon Rogan’s take on taste with a sumptuous four-course meal – With a Main Course of Cumbrian beef fillet with mustard seeds, balsamic roasted beetroots, crispy potatoes and girolles (one of the most prized and sought after mushrooms due to their exquisite taste and fruity aroma!), need I say more? Feast your eyes on the full menu here: http://www.restaurantsofmanchester.com/european/mrcoopers-menunye.pdf
3. You can’t download a live musical experience – With live music from the dynamic Audio Fountain you’ll just want to dance the night away. Old-school and modern day dance & hip-hop, with a little reggae and Latin spice thrown in the mix it’s the perfect accompaniment to the evening.
2. Welcome the New Year with a Champagne toast at midnight – Life is too short to drink cheap champagne so start the New Year as you intend to go on and raise a glass in the city’s most exclusive and vibrant bar.
1. Appreciate an atmosphere like no other – With a multitude of unique settings under one roof, who says you have to spend New Years Eve in one place? Share resolutions in the garden beneath the cascading wall of plants, confess secrets in the leather booths of the study, toast to health, happiness and prosperity in the library or dance like there’s no tomorrow at the bar. There’s something for everyone this NYE at Mr Cooper’s.
To book your NYE table online now, simply click this link: http://bda.bookatable.com/?cid=UK-RES-RESTAURANTATTHEMIDLAND_162335:53887&lang=uk-UK&pid=88442